Pink My Potty
What is Pink My Potty?
Our top 50 fundraising teams will have a unique opportunity this year, which is to be a part of our Pink My Potty contest! These teams will get to decorate the outside of our portable restrooms in their own fun and unique way to show their support. So make sure you get started on your fundraising early to ensure your spot in this fun and unique contest!
- Who: Teams of any shape or size
- When: Top 50 teams will be selected on Sunday, September 28. Team captains will be notified the following day that they are eligible to decorate!
- No Duct Tape/Electrical Tape, permanent markers, or anything that will leave a residue.
- No crude or offensive language and/or images.
- All decorations wanting to be kept must be removed before the completion of the race. Clean up volunteers will be coming by to tear down the restrooms shortly after the Race has completed.
- You are encouraged to pick a decorating theme. Examples: Who will you Race for?, What Race for the Cure means to you, corporate team etc.
- Porta-Potty will need to be decorated Friday, October 3 between 6:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- Fundraising Committee will judge the best decorated Porta-Potty
- Winning team will receive our "Pink Plunger Trophy"!
- The winning team will be notified and they will be recognized during the awards ceremony on Race Day