Pink My Potty
What is Pink My Potty?
It is the opportunity to decorate a single portable restroom, as a group or as an individual, for the cost of a mammogram ($125.00). Complete and return the Pink My Potty Entry Form to secure your spot!
- Cost: $125.00 (Cost of 1 Mammogram)
- Who: Teams, companies or individuals
- Entry form and fee for Pink My Potty: Must be received by Friday, October 18th. Fee for Pink My Potty will not count towards Team or Individual Fundraising Goals and is non-refundable if you are unable to decorate the porta-potty on October 25th.
- No Duct Tape/Electrical Tape, permanent markers, or anything that will leave a residue.
- No crude or offensive language and/or images.
- All decorations wanting to be kept must be removed before the completion of the race. Clean up volunteers will be coming by to tear down the restrooms shortly after the Race has completed.
- You are encouraged to pick a decorating theme. Examples: Join in the Fight, What Race for the Cure means to you, etc.
- Porta-Potty will need to be decorated Friday, October 25 between 6:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- Fundraising Committee will judge the best decorated Porta-Potty
- Winning team will receive our "Pink Plunger Trophy"!
- The winning team will be notified and they will be recognized during the awards ceremony on Race Day